This section contains frequently asked questions about the London Homebuilding & Renovating Show. We hope you find this page useful; however, if you still have an unanswered question please call 0121 728 9819 or email Homebuildingsupport@blueberryms.co.uk.
Your questions answered
Do you supply letters of invitation for overseas visitors?
Plan Your Day
What is required to gain entry to the show?
Please ensure that you organise your COVID-19 status proof before attending
All attendees must be prepared to show proof of either:a) having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending*
Please note we will accept any proof given at point of vaccination for those vaccinated overseas.
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result**, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, within 48 hours of the event
ORc) If you are resident in England, proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test). Demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App
We will accept various forms of proof and will use a common-sense approach when checking your status. Your data will not be required nor stored by us, proof can simply be shown to a member of staff.
*For vaccinations this includes:
- the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App (this is different to the NHS COVID-19 Test and Trace app). It is advised individuals apply no later than 48 hours before attending their event to allow for the application to be processed in time.
If you need help using the NHS App to gain your COVID Pass, watch this helpful quick video.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF THE VALID QR CODE OR BRING A PRINTOUT WITH YOU AS POOR CONNECTIVITY ON YOUR SMART PHONE MAY NOT PERMIT THE APP TO LOAD
- the small vaccination record card given to you at the immunisation site
- a letter from the NHS – you can request this by calling 119
- a letter from a GP showing details of vaccines administered
**For the LFT test result, this includes:
- an email or text confirming your result
- a photograph of the test stick (not the physical stick)
- a record of the result shown via the NHS app
Can I speak with an expert on a one-to-one basis?
Yes, you can book a free 15 minute one-to-one consultation with one of our experts. These sessions must be booked in advance - details on how to do this will be released soon. Join our mailing list to be the first to hear further information.
The Advice Centre comprises The Planning Clinic, Ask the Expert, Ask the Architect and Ask the Builder so there is sure to be an expert at the show with the knowledge and skills to help you with your query or problem!